Asu Minoxidil is a topical solution for treating male and female pattern hair loss.
Minoxidil works by widening the blood vessels in the scalp, which increases blood flow to the hair follicles. This helps to stimulate hair growth and prevent hair loss (alopecia andogenetic)
- Men and Women
- Aged 18 years and older
- Mild to moderate hair loss
Men: Apply 1mL Asu Minoxidil twice daily
Women: Apply 0.5mL Asu Minoxidil twice daily
1. Ensure hair and scalp are thoroughly dry before every application
2. Open the external cap, twist the internal cap and discard it
3. Using the dropper, pipette 1ml of the solution and apply slowly onto the affected area. A total of 6 drops will deliver a standard amount of 1ml
4. Massage the area with your fingers to ensure an even application
5. Do not tilt the dropper backwards during application, this is to maintain the durability of the dropper
6. Insert the dropper back into the bottle, twist it to close tightly and cover the external cap
7. Wash hands thoroughly after application
1. Can I apply Asu Minoxidil Topical Solution on other body parts?
Do not apply the solution to any other body parts. Only apply as directed by the healthcare practitioner
2. Who is not suitable to use Asu Minoxidil Topical Solution?
The solution is not suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women, those who are aged 18 years and below
3. Why is a dropper used to apply the solution rather than a sprayer?
Applying the solution to the scalp with droppers allows for a more accurate treatment of the desired area. Additionally, it reduces product waste.
4. How long should I use Asu Minoxidil Topical Solution?
Advised to use the solution for as long as the healthcare practitioner recommends. It may take up to 2 months or more with twice daily application before the hair growth results can be seen. Users should discontinue treatment if there is no improvement in hair growth after one year. Hair growth effects will be reversed 3 to 4 months after treatment stops.
5. How to store Asu Minoxidil Topical Solution?
Store the solution in a cool and dry place below 30°. Keep away from sun, moisture, and children’s reach. Exposure to high temperatures may affect the appearance of the solution.
6. Shelf life of Asu Minoxidil Topical Solution?