Oral ulcers, also known as mouth ulcers or canker sores, are painful lesions that can develop inside the mouth, including the gums, cheeks, lips, and tongue. Various factors, such as injury, stress, certain foods, or underlying medical conditions, can cause oral ulcers.
Ulcegel is designed soothe, hydrate, and heal oral ulcers.
It contains a mixture of Hyaluronic Acid, natural plant-based aloe vera, and corn mint essential oil that works synergistically to
- Relieve pain, discomfort, and irritation from mouth ulcers or lesions
- Form a protective barrier on the mucosal surface
- Promote healing of ulcers
- Hydrate the mucosal surface of the mouth
Purified water, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, disodium EDTA, saccharin sodium dihydrate, hyaluronic acid, aloe vera gel, propylene glycol, polyvinylpyrrolidone, corn maltodextrin, xanthan gum, lutein, mentha arvensis essential oil
- Children above 2 years old
- Adults who are suffering from mouth ulcers
1. Adults and children above 2 years old: Apply 1-2 drops of gel to cover the whole mouth ulcer or lesion
2. Use 3-4 times daily or as needed
3. Do not touch the lesion with the tongue for at least 2 minutes to allow the protective film to form
4. For best result, avoid eating or drinking for at least 1 hour after use
1. Is it painful after applying Ulcegel?
No, the content of Hyaluronic Acid and Aloe Vera naturally provide soothing and calming effects
2. Who is not suitable to use Ulcegel?
Do not use Ulcegel in children below 2 years old or anyone known to be sensitive to any of Ulcegel’s ingredients
3. How to store Ulcegel?
Store Ulcegel in its original package in a cool and dry place below 25°C. Do not store in the refrigerator and do not freeze
4. How long can Ulcegel be used after the first opening?
Ulcegel can be used up to 6 months after the first opening